Saturday, January 23, 2010

Temp Home.

I really like my new place. I am still in the process of unpacking [procrastination]. There is still so much that I have to get. Lights, hooks, hangers, garbage can, food. Not to mention internet access at home.. Not work. The list grows with everyday. I just got paid and I am willing to bet that most of my paycheck will go towards this list. No bueno.

P.S. I realized how amazing my friends truely are. I am so very grateful for them. They don't judge me for anything. They let me talk through my problems and help me in so many ways. I love them and always will. You guys are the best.

1 comments:

astandifird said...

Hey girlie,
congrats on the new apartment. Grandma sue told me. I loved loved living in "the big city" i hope you love it too. Sometimes i would meet your parents for sushi- maybe you could swing that too. I am proud of you. not for moving out (because sometimes home rocks), but for setting a goal and doing it- your awesome. Have fun, your really going to love it when it gets warm. Until then eat plenty of thai chicken noodle at big City Soup.
L. Aunt Al