Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM!

I love my mother. As stubborn and particular as she is, she's mine and you can't have her. I'm sorry. Today is her birthday and I hope it is great. She deserves it.
My mother is one of the hardest workers. She finishes what she starts and already has something else already lined up after. She's always learning and wanting to learn more. She's been to hair school, massage school, and is now going to UVU, studying to be nurse.
My mother works at the AF hospital as a Pharmacy Technician. She is participating in the IHC 100 Day Fit Heart Challenge. She's been working out nearly everyday and eating healthy. More than I am doing. She's probably in better shape than I am. Way to go.
While I had moved out, I began to notice how much I truly alike I am with my mom. It make her giggle when I tell her this. I have grown a lot closer to her and I am sorry that it has taken this long. I love my mom and, again, Happy Birthday.

0 comments: